Sunday 9 May 2010

Writing Homework 10.05.2010

If I hadn't had enough time, I wouldn't have come to London. To tell someone the reason why I came to London is still difficult and sensitive for me.
I had stayed for couple of months at the army hospital last year. To be short, I had a health problem when I was in the army, and then I stopped doing military service. Normally we have to stay for two years, as a result, I had more time than other friends.
My parents suggested I came to London and gave me an advice about studying English in English country. Finally I came to London at the 1st of January.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your problems, but I'm glad you came to London.

    good use of conditionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew!!
    also I`m glad you came london!!
    Because if you had come to london,we wouldn`t have met.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toshiaki, do you want to say
    'If you hadn't come to London, we wouldn't have met.' ?

    I'm glad to meet you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was moved..T_T
    What good parents you have!!

    ReplyDelete