Thursday 20 May 2010

Memory

I went to Munich, Germany ,with my friends during the last holiday.

As soon as we arrived there by train in the early morning , the weather was so cloudy. It seems to rain soon. When we started to go sight-seeing, It rained as if the sky waited for us. However we enjoyed that situation, and then we went around city by walking, tube. Unlike weather, our trip proceeded very smoothly , we could find the historical place from using a guide book for a short time, and even take tube with corret direction that the most confused thing as I took it. Therefore, we travelled quickly in city without any uncomfort. So we had the time to take a rest for taking a shower in our accomodation which saved luggage in the morning . Besides in the afternoon, the weather was getting good. so we was able to enjoy our trip.

Munich I saw is very well-organized city, and has a good transportation such as s-bahn,u-bahn,tram,bus. Especially train's station and inside are neat and quiet big. The most impressful thing is normal street's condition. The street is very clean beyond my thought. At that time I thought the citizenship was well-educated about cleanliness.


When i see the clean street, it reminds me of Munich's. Now my memory of Munich still stays in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment